Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Old friends, tattoos, and snakes

Today Mel, Karina and Valerie came into town. It was freakin awesome. I hadn't seen them in forever. Mel and Valerie wanted to get matching tattoos. They both got a jaguar head with flowers on the front of their shoulders. It looks really cool. Maybe when one of them puts up a pic, I'll post it here. Valerie went home, since her family lives here and Mel and Karina left town since Karina's gotta work tomorrow and Melody drove here. I hope I can make a trip to see them next month. Maybe Mel could drive here and then we could drive to Stephenville to see Karina. That'd be rad.

When I got home my roommates informed me that there was a snake hanging out int he wooden fence separating our neighbors porch and ours. Jennifer called Animal Control. The guy seemed kinda goofy but he was an alright guy.

I had some cookies n creme icecream, which was amazing. Now I'm about to watch yet another episode of Lost (I've been working on the first season for over a week now. srsly, that show has the longest seasons EVER) and work on my own tattoo. I want to put a running rabbit on my foot. I think it would suit me. I've been on crutches for almost 9 years, so I hop around a lot.

Anywho, I can't wait for tomorrow afternoon. Jens will be home. He went on a trip to Odessa to work at the Hastings there with a few other employees from here. I know he's only gone for a total of 2 days, but I still miss him.

No comments: