Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New News...

So last night, around 11 o'clock, as Jens and I had just pulled into our neighborhood, we saw a guy riding a bike with a giant inflatable Chester the Cheetah on his shoulders.

At first I was like:













And then I was like:













Actually, I'm just glad to have a good reason to use that I AM CONFUS picture.

Anyways, I've kind of started playing Animal Crossing again. I wish more people I knew played it. Maybe then it'd be a bit less boring.

School started yesterday. Everyone went back but me. My roommates said that parking is super shitty and there are cops that sit in the parking lots to make sure no one parks where they aren't allowed. Also tuition went up and everyone's just all around pissed at ASU. Since I'm not going to school I'll be getting more morning shifts at work, and hopefully, a couple more hours a week. I really need to start job searching again. I always get way too distracted.

Hopefully I'll get to see my sisters, mom and my niece this weekend. My sisters have a volleyball game in a town not too far from here. That reminds me, I found this cute little box at work that I'm getting for my niece. It's got stuff like stickers and pens and shit in it, but she could use it for other stuff...later...when she's got motor skills.

I've noticed that since my life has become less boring, there are actually less things I care to blog about. Strange.

I think I'm gonna work on my tattoo some more today. Maybe someday I won't be broke and I'll be able to afford it.

I'll leave you with this:
Stare at this their faces. The longer you look at them, the funnier they are.


No comments: