Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I want a new camera

I really want to get a digital camera.
Don't get me wrong, I love my film camera. But it would be just so much easier and cheaper to have my pics already in a digital format. Also, I won't have mysterious rolls of film sitting around for months at a time. I'm always gonna keep the ol Canon Rebel K2. It was a gift and my first camera. It's got sentimental value.

I would like to get another Canon. I don't need a super awesome camera with all the bells and whistles, just a good camera...mostly because I can't afford the bells and whistles. Actually right now I can't afford just a regular digital camera. Hopefully in the next couple months I will have paid Jennifer back completely and I can start saving for a new camera.

1 comment:

Tony333 said...

I have seen best variety of branded digital camera at BH Photo Video... I got one for mine from here!!