Sunday, September 27, 2009

This weekend

So I lost my phone Friday night. At the Grove, which is just another Angelo Place.
It really really blows not having a phone, but at least now I can get a new one.
I don't want to get another Go phone, but I don't really have the money to get a real phone. Jens was talking about us getting a plan together but he's on his parents plan right now and it doesn't end until May.
I need a new job before I get a phone anyways. Ryan said his mom could probably hook me up with a job at ACT. I'm gonna go by tomorrow to pick up an application.

The big hamster race is this Saturday at Petco. Ziggy's got a long week of training to do. Can't wait.

I've started drawing again. I'm not as good as I used to be. I mean, I wasn't ever great at it, but I was a lot better than I am now. I'm just gonna have to keep practicin.

No comments: