Friday, July 10, 2009

I need to pack

We move into our new place in exactly one week and I havn't even begun packing. I was going to pack yesterday and today since I was scheduled off but I picked up shifts both days and after work I just feel like being lazy.
My next day off will be the day we move in, so I'm gonna have to get my ass in gear.
Maybe I'll just wake up a little early tomorrow and start packing. Jens said he'd stop by Chick-Fil-A after he got off to get some boxes so maybe I'll pack a little tonight.

I know I've said this a thousand times already, but I'm really fucking excited about the new place. I have a countdown on my calendar for it. I know it's unnecessary, but it adds to the excitement.


Melodys birthday is Sunday and she wanted me to go to Lubbock with her this weekend to celebrate. Believe me, I wanted to go, but I have to work. I told her I'll try to come visit her in August, since by then I'll have more money and I'll be able to take off a day or two. We only live an hour apart so I don't know why we don't see each other more often. She and Kelly dropped by the other day and surprised me. I hadn't realized how much I missed her until I saw them.
We should start visiting each other at least once a month. I really really miss Melody.

No comments: